8.2.07

Kieran

I've decided to write your biography. Morrissey wrote a song about a sad Lemur called "There is a Lemur that never goes out", apparently through fear of bumming. You made some wee come out of my pee pee. Thank you.

Take me out tonight
Where theres music and theres people
And they're old and bitter
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I havent got oneAnymore
Take me out to blog
Because I don't want to see people
and IDon't want to see life
Dribbling on your blog
Oh, please dont drop me home
Because its not my home,
its theirFull Stop, and I'm welcome no more
And if a double-decker busCrashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of usTo die by your blog
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mineBlog me tonight
Take me anywhere,
but not up the bum,
ah I don't careI dont care,
I dont care
And in the darkened underpassof fake old man balls
I thought oh god,
my chance has come at last
(but then a strange fear gripped me and IJust couldnt ask)but perhaps that was just your lass
Blog me out tonightOh,
blog me anywhere,
I dont careI dont care,
I dont careDribbling on your flat cap
I never never want to go home
Because I havent got one
I havent got oneOh,
there is a blog and it never goes out
There is a blog and it never goes out
There is a blog and it never goes out

I get all your jokes. I don't always comment. You're the wittiest, and the funniest. Actually Footeater is pretty witty, but he doesn't write enough. When I see a post of yours without a comment I see it as a crime. But then I realise it's because you blog at a rate of 30pph.Back in the day there used to be Armadillo Facts which would make me wet myself. And then there was Capgras. Both fucked off, leaving me questioning the worth of "blogs". Niolk was great. He was hilarious and serious at the same time. Then he passed away. You've saved it. You've saved blogging. They'll write books about you one day. Well, I will, and it will have pictures. Anyway,

have a Nobel.

No comments: